Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To The Point Of No Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

To The Point Of No Return Empty
PostSubject: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Well Im new at this so im giving it a shot, and dont judge me if i sound stupid. Who cares. Derek wanted me to try it.

Donatello looks to the moonlit night and sighs completely unaware of whats going on around him. Hes starts to walk towards the clearing. When he gets to the edge of the trees he stares in shock at the sight of a huge blackish grey wolf fighting a monstrous beast. The beast looked to be about 7 foot tall with wings the size of a car and a human like body. But the man wasnt human he was dangerous and very uncalled for.

Donatello: Fuck me! That beast is huge. How in the world am i going to kill that.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

(*^_^*Sounds alsome i want to join!!!) (girl sits in a tree and watchs then starts to get rope out.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm

*a long haird boy with black clothes and black wings appears beside Donatello slumping down on a tree branch* good fight isnt it. *he smiles*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Smiles back. "Maybe i shall join in on the fight" starts running towards the wolf and monster at top sped with a sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:06 pm

(are we all up in a tree?)(i'm hidden no one sees me)*^_^*(sees girl running tword it and puts rop back up) (mutters to self:Whos this?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:55 pm

*he is taken aback* what the? crazy mo fo

{and kako she is a he pay attention}
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 am

(T_Tsorry) (watchs wondering who HE is)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 am

gess i better help *he stands up flapps his wings and pulls a sword from his belt and started flying fast tward the fight*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 am

Donatello reaches the fight and launches himself at the winged beast and plunges his sword into his right shoulder.Blood from the beast explodes all over the place.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

"well i better get out of here." Slides down tree and starts to walk off.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

*the boy launches full speed at the wolf thing and slices at its neck* HELLS YA
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 am

Hums to herself and looks back then takes out a camra and snaps a few pictures.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Tranie
Peaches

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:11 pm

The soft keen of a song floats in the stagnant air, but over the roars of fighting it is unheard. The woman watches from the sidelines with a smoldering curiosity, nearly invisible with the long black cloak trailing over her body. Her face is hidden, two bright, wolf-eyes staring out into the night. Her keen turns to a low hum, a funeral song, as she steps out quietly. "Do not monsters have souls?" Her voice is airy and confident. "Do not even those who kill feel? Alas, no feeling in death, the final rest. Or not, you say? Does Heaven and Hell exist for those who believe in nothing but today?" She is speaking to herself, but it is apparent is anyone sees her, they are welcome to join into the internal debate. "The final sunrise rests upon the death of a child of the Night. Poor Child, so ugly even no mother loved. Yet no mother ever loved me, yet here I am. Wicked Night, the mistress of all, lend me your cloak so I may see why death is so important to thee..."
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 am

"Jezz lady repeat that again will ya?!" The girl yells from the ground and snaps a photo of her. "You know whats the point of heaven if your just going there to be with someone thats already in hell? Heaven seems pretty blick doesn't it then?" The girl puts camera into a bag and waves. "Don't leave choice up to chance make your own path and luck." Girl walks off toward a town.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 am

Donatello looks up from the beast and notices is hair has fallen out of the hat he wore. He sighs he shouldnt have shapeshifted into a guy i swear they never stay long. Finally he pulls the energy from the pit of his stomach and starts to shift back to his true form.She stands were the beast was and smiles.

Donatello: "Hi. Sorry you had to see that put my real name isnt donatello just to warn you now and i am actually a girl." She sighs, "That damn beast is half were wolf half fallen angle and he is a big pain in the ass. Oh yeah My name is........" A sudden flash draws her attention as does the music in the air.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm

*the boy stairs at her jaw dropped ignoring the music in the air smoothly he pushes back his purpple/blue hair that had fallen down into a ponny tail behind his head* wow
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 am

(The girl makes it to a town where she walks into a bar) "May I have a cup of water?"
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 am

(Andreina looked out towards the tree line and sees a figure standing by a tree.)

Andreina:" Ok as i was say my name is Andriena. It means warrior in Italian. Whats yours?" She smiles and turns her head back toward were the soft music was lulling everyone calmly and soberly.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 pm

*the boy tried to gather himself* m-my name is Juyo
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Tranie
Peaches

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:54 pm

The woman merely smiled, didn't reply, and slowly shuffled off. It's likely they would see her again later, but as everyone is wandering off to do their own thing, she can't exactly follow everyone and do everything, neh? Smile

(I'll pop back in later on.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 pm

(*^_^*heh good point) (the girl after geting water at the bar gets photes develope and walks out of store looking at them) "Wow i wonder who these people are anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 am

(she smiles again) "Hi Juyo. Dont be so shocked im just a shapeshifter." ( Her smile widens) "Dont worry Juyo, i wont try to hurt you." (She walks over to the beast lying on the ground and pulls her sword from its shoulder and wipes the blood off onto the monsters shirt then returns it to the sheeth at her side) "Would you like to go back to my cabin so we wont be out here all night?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 pm

*he nodds putting away his knife* yes mame *he smiles wide*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am

"Just call me Andriena" (She smiles back and heads toward the tree line.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

*Juyo follows her smiling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Point Of No Return
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: