Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village hidden in the leaves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 am

(giggles as soon as hes gone then looks down at the little dragon cause i'm not ever going to try and spell his name)"Well little guy it looks like your comeing with us and we will meet up with your master when we get to the gate."(smiles and looks over at her)"I better get to the house and get some things sensei seems to be in a bad mood today."(smiles and in a puff of cherry blossom petals she disspears)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm

"Yeah He does seem in a sour mood. I wish i knew why." ( Looks at Kako.) "What do you think is wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 pm

*equenox looks up at kako* ok *he gives a toothy grin at both of you before kako dissapears*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

(back at kakos house outside the village in a little house siting in a cherry blossom orcher she talaports her ashely and dragon all at onece to the inside of the house) (inside of the house is small with a place to store food and a small overn,there is a bed and tons of posters around the run,the bed seems to be overflowing with stuff animals and big fluffy pillows,there is also lots of plants and a small table with 4 chairs)(There is a small door leading to another part of the house and has a sigh that says Potty on it hanging from that door)"This is going to be so much fun our frist mission!" (sits little dragon on the bed then digs under bed and sits a bag on the bed next to the dragon then gets in dresser and starts throwing things into bag)*^_^*"I've never been on a misson before!I wonder what it is?Do you think we will run into other mission!Oh i wonder if its one of thouse hide and seck ones!" (throws frist aid and everything into bag but wepons then runs over to bag and zips it up tightly and throws it over shouddler and you hear the chimes of tons of little keychains)*^_^*"I'm all ready to get going!(picks up little dragon and looks at ashely)*^_^*"Do we need to go to your house next?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

*equenox hides in kakos hood with only his head poked out* ya lets see how dark and scarry your place is *he chuckels*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

"No i dont need to go to my house." (Smiles big and laughs.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 am

*equenox cocks his head to the side* aww why not?
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 am

"I just dont need to and you guys dont need to know where i live." (Laughs as equenox frowns.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:54 pm

*pouts* no fair
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm

(scratchs little dragon behinde the ear then looks over at ashely with a grin)=3"Bet i can track you."(picks up bag and puts it on over shouldder)=3 "All ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

"Yep Im ready and its very impossible for you to track me because i live on another planet in another dimention so youll never be able to find me even if my life depended on it." (Smiles and jumps as equinox lands on her shoulder.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm

*exuenox smiles* ok lets head to the gate and meet up with master sun.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 am

(grins and jogs in front of her)*^_^*"Race you!"(takes off runing)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 pm

(She smiles and teleports to the spot where Hokage was standing.) "Hi." (She smiles with equenox on her shoulder.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 am

(five minites later kako arrives at spot out of breath)O_O"how..........how did you beat me"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm

*laughs* well are you ready?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 pm

"Oh yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 pm

"I guess." (Looks at equinox.) "You can go if you want, you dont have to stay here." (She smiles warily.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

*he gives a big toothy grin showing all of his sharp teeth* nah im good lets get this show on the road
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

(She smiles back .) "Whats the mission Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

(scratchs dragon behind ear)=3
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 pm

(Laughs as the dragon leans into kako's hand while she scratches him behind the ear and looks at Hokage to hear his exclaimation.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

our mission is to protect the princess of fire back to her home village. she is to marrie the prince of water in a few weeks so this is extreamly important because if we play our cards right we will have two allinces on our hands if not then war will be upon us.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 pm

(Stops looking at Hokage.) "Im not sure i can take this mission." (She looks down to the ground sadly.)

Last edited by Ange/Diablo on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm

*looks puzzeling at her* why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

village hidden in the leaves
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: