Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village hidden in the leaves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 pm

(She was already in her chamber and packing her things before anyone could stop her.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 am

*knocks on door* you in here?
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 am

( Looks at the door. Oh great just what she needed someone to try and stop her from leaving.She sighs and speaks up.) " Yes im in her and im getting my things together ill be out of here in a bit." ( She goes back to packing her things.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 pm

kako peacks out from behind sensei. "Your really leaveing?" Ask in a small sad voice. "We where all going to be on a team,a team shoulden't split up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 am

"Yes. All i am is a trouble maker and if i dont leave now im going to destroy this whole place." (She kept packing her bag.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 pm

*puts hand on her sholder* no dont leave we will make sure your ready by the time he comes back
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 am

"Yeah where a tearm we will help you."
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

(She looks between Hokage and Kako.) " I dont understand why i should stay but i will stay for the sake of the team but if i destroy anything else that is very important im outta here." ( She turned away and started unpacking her bag.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am

"YAYAYA!"(runs over and hugs her thightly)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 am

( Tessa jumps slightly at the impact of Kako's body colliding with hers. She stands stiff as she waits out the attack. Finally she let her go but still rigid and stiff from the contact she started unpacking her bag again. She wasnt used to that kind of contact since it was beatin into her from the age of six to not get too close or intimate with anybody. Thats why she was always a lone person.) "You guys dont have to stay and watch me unpack when i get done im going to go to the excercise room for a while." ( She gave them both a sheepish smile.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 am

*^_^*thats o-k i don't mind(sits on her bed and watchs)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 am

( She shakes her head slightly smiling.) "You wanna know something Kako. Hokage looks a little dazed." ( She laughed softly as Hokage just kept staring at the wall. She finally had her stuff unpacked and was ready to leave.) " Hey would you like to come with me?" ( She Looks at Kako.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm

"YES!"*^_^*!(smiles happily and bounces off bed and then look over at hokage)=3"Sensei are you o-k?" (waves hand in front of his face) "Ummmmm maybe hes metatateing? And is so deep in thought he can't hear us."(walks over to ashley and points to self)=3"Well Sensei maybe hokage right now but i'm going to be hokage to!=3" (She smiles victoriously)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 am

(She smiles as she walks over to poke hokage in the arm.) "Im surprised he didnt jump me for doing that. Maybe we should lay him down on my bed while we are gone." (She looks at Kako to see if she agreed.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

(nods and smiles*^_^*)"I agree." (locks arms with the hokages) "I got his arms,someone needs to get his legs."
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

(She nods and grabs his legs and carries him to her bed. They drop him there and cover him up and walk out of the room shutting the door behind them.) "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 pm

(takes out stuff fox and places it next to sensei and fallows her out and watchs her close the door and smiles)*^_^*"YEAH!" (stays close to her as they leave the building)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

(Laughs and asks,) "Why did you leave the stuffed fox sitting on his chest so it would stare at him?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

"Its going to keep an eye on him while where gone." (smiles happily and you notice that i look alot younger up close)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:10 am

(She smiles glumly.) "How old are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 pm

(she shugs)"Old enough to fight,I guess" (smiles happily) "Hey miss you should smile more like you did before,you look really pretty when you do." (Looks up ahead and sees a pupppy.) "AH puppy!!!" (Runs over and pets the puppy happily then picks the puppy up and runs over to you to show you)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am

(Smiles and pets the puppy behind the ear.) "I dont see any point in smiling too much im not a smiler."
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

*a little golden dragon lands on kakos sholder* hello miss kako
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:18 pm

(sees dragon then jumps but then hugs dragon)*^_^*"Awwwww look theres more animals!" (smiles happily)
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:24 pm

(Shakes head.) "While you're at it squeeze him hard enough to pop his eyes out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

village hidden in the leaves
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: