Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiz me baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 pm

*^////^*i just never got to come up with a cute title so i thought this would get alot of people to check this out*^_^*o-k everyone you know how you take quizes online and you can post your results?=3would you like to show them off?well this is where you do it take a quize and post it right on here,whats your emo name?Are you a flirt? Whats your biggest turn off?=3it all goes here so post post post and if you don't know a good website then here are a few.

www.quizfarm.com

http://www.gotoquiz.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm

*^_^*to post a quize you'll want the BBCode,just copy and pase it to this fourm here are what i got for a few quizes i took for fun.

What sad song are you?
Your Result: The End-Bullet For My Valentine
Quiz me baby OYqsxsGbJARm8fIb
You have probably lost someone close to you, and are greiving. That's why this song is for you. It tells of a lost lover and how much the singer (Matt Tuck, in this case.) misses her.
Result Breakdown:
60% The End-Bullet For My Valentine
40% Roses On My Grave-Papa Roach
40% My>Dsmbr-Linkin Park
40% Seize The Day-Avenged Sevenfold
0% Snuff-Slipknot
0% Paradise Lost-Hollywood Undead
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz[/ur]

[url=http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_s_your_superpower_7]What's Your Superpower?

Your Result: Immortality
You have the ability of immortality. You cannot feel pain and injuries will be healed almost instantly. This superpower is extremely useful, and is a defensive power.
Result Breakdown:
78% Immortality
55% Teleportation
47% Shapeshifting
47% Element Manipulation
42% Telekinesis
22% Mind Reader/ Controller
15% Death Touch
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

You are 44% zombie
You seem to almost want a zombie friend but are also scared to have one and you're not ever going to be a good zombie if you're afraid of blood and guts.
Are you a zombie
Take More Quizzes

What Dragon Are You
Your Result: Silver Dragon
Quiz me baby Oh35OUHbk9zU870C
Silver Dragons are generous and extremely helpful to those in need. They like cold places and living in the mountains. They are known for their majestic wings. They will choose not to fight unless it is protecting someone else. They breathe out cold air.
Result Breakdown:
90% Silver Dragon
62% Brass Dragon
40% Gold Dragon
17% White Dragon
10% Black Dragon
0% Red Dragon

how would you cope in a zombie attack
Your Result: zombie killer bronze
you killed a few zombies but you just cant survive cos you didnt have the necessary equipment and weapons. Dan Dan has turned into a zombie and has loved you from behind aswell turning you into a zombie instantly
Result Breakdown:
90% zombie killer bronze
90% zombie killer silver
90% zombie killer gold

You're 46% Nicknames Are
Smookiekins is your cute nickname, Flying Underpants is your superhero name, Ugly Worn-Out Shoe Lace is your Villain nickname, Trashy Saggy pants is your Monster nickname and Bumble Noodle Q-tipper is your all-out-weird-nickname.
What Nickname Suits Your Personality
Take More Quizzes
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

*^_^*ah more quizzs the joy of life

which breed of cat are you?
Your Result: Rex
Affectionate and playful, this cat just cant make up its mind whether to curl up and sleep or run around playing. Good with children, although would like it's own space within the family home.
Result Breakdown:
85% Rex
68% Abyssinian
63% Siamese
62% Birman
61% Ragdoll
Back to top Go down
MetalFace
Admin
MetalFace

Location : A deep dark cave waiting to jump you and eat your soul has you walk by

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 am

You Are Blackmail
You are a good detective. You have dirt on everyone you know.
And instead of gossiping, you sit on information that may be useful to you someday.

You love power games. Especially if (and pretty much only if) you have the upper hand.
You are brilliant and calculating. No one knows what you have in store!

Your Last Words:
"What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous."

You are Extroverted, Agreeable, Neurotic and Open
Extroversion:

You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go"!

Conscientiousness:

You have low conscientiousness.
Impulsive and off the wall, you don't take life too seriously.
Unfortunately, you sometimes end up regretting your snap decisions.
Overall, you tend to lack focus, and it's difficult for you to get important things done.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have medium neuroticism.
You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great admirer of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

Your Friendship Style is Gregarious
You love being with people, and you find it easy to make friends.
Hanging out with your friends gives you a real charge, and you tend to be busy every night of the week.

You enjoy interesting conversations and shared activities with your friends. Your motto is: "The more the merrier"
While you love your friends, you don't love it if they put demands on you. You don't think that friendship should be about obligation.

You and an Empathetic Friend: Are get along best one on one. Your Empathetic Friend loves talking about your social circle but may feel left out when the whole gang is around.

You and another Gregarious Friend: Are a perfect match. You've finally found a friend who's as outgoing and fun loving as you are.

You and an Independent Friend: Are well suited for each other. You don't put too demands on your Independent Friend, and your Independent Friend finds you fascinating.

You and a Philosophical Friend: Are pretty different. You're high energy. Your Philosophical Friend is more cautious. You'll have to meet in the middle and learn from one another.

You Are a Geek
You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.
You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.

You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.
For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world

You Fall for the Sensitive and Romantic Type

You are a bit of an idealist when it comes to love, and you want to be with a partner who appreciates romance as much as you do.
You know you've found your soulmate when you're with someone you'd die for. You believe in sacrificing everything for true love, if necessary.

A simple "I love you," kiss, or even look can sweep you off your feet. You tend to get lost in the moment.
You believe in happy endings, and you're looking for a prince or princess willing to ride off into the sunset with you.

Your Pimp Name Is: Disco Money
Your Adult Film Star Name Is: Cumisha Jones
Your Vampire Name Is: Lady of Afrika

Aliee's Aliases
Your movie star name: Cookies Rick

Your fashion designer name is Alison Amasturdam

Your socialite name is No Dogs Alowedison L.A

Your fly girl / guy name is A Mir

Your detective name is Cat North Adams

Your barfly name is Cookies Rum And Coke

Your soap opera name is Nicole Unity

Your rock star name is Skittles A Car Going Down A Hill

Your Star Wars name is Alilou Mirdon

Your punk rock band name is The Sad A Blue Twig

Your Drag Queen Name Is: Bera Breast
Your Preppy Name Is: Lenox Lynde Yale the Fifth
Your Biblical Name Is: Yavonna Daba
Your Goth Name is: Vervain Avarice
You Should Call Your Boobs "Thunder & Lightning
Your 80s Name Is Mary Erica
Your Hillbilly Name Is: Norma Jean Walker

Your Rockstar Name Is: Loca Vicious

Your Mafia Name Is Susanna "The Executioner" Anastasio
Your Evil Name Is Lotus Adriana
Back to top Go down
https://burnthestars.forumotion.net
MetalFace
Admin
MetalFace

Location : A deep dark cave waiting to jump you and eat your soul has you walk by

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 am

There's a 36% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens
Even though you have a few alien abduction signs, you're almost certainly in the clear.
However, if aliens ever do come to your neck of the woods... they'll probably be coming for you!

You Are the Queen of Hearts
To call you passionate would be a total understatement. You have quite a temper. You put fear into the hearts of everyone you know.
You are easy to make angry, and once you're angry, you may do or say anything. You love vengeance.

You don't like to be crossed. And while you can't say "Off with their heads!" when people make you mad, you wish you could!
There are a couple hobbies you're passionate about (perhaps croquet?), but even those can be sullied by the stupidity of others.

You Are a Fallen Angel
You used to be good, until you fell from heaven. Now you're naughty and loving every moment of it.
You're all about lust, gluttony, greed, and wrath. It's not fun when you have to be perfect all of the time.

You are quite seductive and thrilling. People are drawn to you, even though you're probably bad for them.
You are charming and charismatic. You do whatever you want, and you have a hell of a time doing it!

Your Quirk Factor: 72%
You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal. No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."

Your Personality Is Like Acid
A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.
One moment you're in your own little happy universe...
And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!

At your best: You understand the world completely, and every ordinary experience is sublime.

What people like about being around you: You say and do the craziest things. You're very entertaining.

What people dislike about being around you: You're unpredictable. Your mood swings are quite intense.

How addicted people get to you: They pretty much don't get addicted to you.

Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Your Defense Mechanism is Regression
Problems? What problems? You are pretty good at avoiding what's wrong in your life.
Whenever you're feeling down, you just blow off steam.

You may be irresponsible and immature, but at least you don't let yourself get stressed out.
Everyone needs to be a little naughty every now and then
You Are 36% Nerdy
You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.

You Speak Canadian Slang
Canadian Slang: 50%

Aussie Slang: 25%

British Slang: 25%

New England Slang: 25%

Prison Slang: 25%

Southern Slang: 0%
Back to top Go down
https://burnthestars.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Quiz me baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz me baby   Quiz me baby I_icon_minitime