Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To The Point Of No Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

(O_Oummm Aliee maybe we should have some kind of censoring on here)(ahem)(um not to get in the way but um you two can always PM)

(girl heads tword woods muttering)can't beleve i left my camra in that house
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 am

(Jeez Kako were not doing anything I swear were not.lol ^_^)

(Andreina smiles back and starts through the trees)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm

*as Juyo enters the woods behind her his cell phpone rigs out of no where* Shit *he picks it up and starts talking in a different language to the persion on the other side*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 am

(Andreina stops to let Juyo talk because she thought that he may lose service somewhere out here and she ignores his conversation on the other side and starts humming a song)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 pm

*just as quickly as he pickep up he hung up looking at her* im really sorry i have to go my friends have gotten in a bit of trouble and i have to end it
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:18 pm

(Its fine. Im going back to my cabin) She smiles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

you know you could come with me *he smiles*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 am

(She turns around) Now why would I do that?(She smiles back)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

well i think you dont like to be home alone so there for being with me you could have a fun adventre *he smiles and looks her deep in the eyes*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 am

(kako walks to cabin but then sees people and hides up in a tree) "Crap i should of came here sonner."
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 am

If you say so, but I have to get something out of my cabin before I go with you. ( She smiles and heads toward her cabin.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 am

The girl watchs and whaits for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 am

(She pulls out a key from her pocket and starts to unlock the door syaing,) " You can come if you like." (Then she walks inside.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 pm

*he folows her in smiling*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 am

She walks into the house. Like usual its always warm but its not only that, that's making it warm." There is someone in the house." She looks back at Juyo and frowns.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm

*he nods and pulls out his bow from behind his back and nocks an arrow ready to shoot when orderd*
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 pm

(she giggles softly and thinks) "Well there WAS someone in her house,good thing i got out of there before she had company............" (watchs then get worried) "Oh no what if she finds my camra and steals it or worst breaks it!"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 pm

*he starts patroling the house*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 pm

She walks around the house and surveys the areas everything is in the same place as it was when she was last there she came to a halt when she reaches her study. There was a camera sitting on the coffee table. She picked it up and examined it for a couple of minutes before sliding the strap around her neck and gathering her gun and sword. "Juyo we can go there is nothing in the house.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm

*he puts his bow away and looks at her* ok
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

(Turns away frowning down at the camera and waits for Juyo to walk out of the house so she can lock up.) "You might as well go on to whatever you have to do, im going to go and get this film developed and check this cameras memory chip to see what other pictures where taken with it." (She keeps her head down and frowning, while she walks off the porch.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

*nods and walks out putting his wepon away walking out of the house and giving a sharp wistle*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

(She starts heading towards town her head hung low one tear slidng down her cheek)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 pm

*as a horse gallops up he puts a hand on her sholder* waite *hands her a note* you will find me at this adress and if you ever need a life just wistle and nightmare here will pick you up *smiles and gets on a beautiful black horse as it winnys*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 pm

(She wipes away the stray tear and looks up with a giant grin on her face and the note in hand.) " Fuck you buster" Her grin widens and she blows him a kiss. She then turns around with the camera around her neck and gathers the enegy into her body and shifts into a white tiger then runs into her direction.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Point Of No Return
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: