Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To The Point Of No Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am

*he smiles and gallops off into the darkness tward his destination*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am

(Laughs and runs in her direction.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 am

*reaches the pub where his friend is fighting in the back.* JOHN?! *ties up horse and walks back seein john infrount of a line of people all in lether jackets with some sort of wrighting on it.* damn it man what did i tell you about these punks

john:*turns around* Juyo your here finaly
Juyo: sorry got alittle held up. *smiles*

Leather jacket leader: HEY YOU THIS PUKES FRIEND?

Juyo:yes sir and i dont like that tone you have there

john: dude i wouldnt provoke them

Juyo: what these guys they wouldnt be able to hurt a grass hopper
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

(She reaches the market and gets the pictures developed. Then she goes behind one of the dumpster and shifts again but this time into a Wolf. She starts to run towards her home.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

*the leather jackets pull out bats,guns, and chains with the sent of blood on them and Juyo pops his neck and his friend hides*

Juyo:ok whos first?

L.J.L: (leather jacket leader) how about all of us at once?

Juyo:12 to one i like those odds *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 am

(She reaches her home in time before the storm hit. She was sitting on her porch with the lantern from inside her house lit. The pictures was eluminated by the amonous glow and she could see pictures of them fighting the beast from early that night, of things inside her house and of her and Juyo. She just didnt get it. When She hacked into the memory chip she found nothing. She sat back in the chair on the porch and looked out at the pouring rain. The lightning crashed and lit up the sky while the thunder roared. She could smell the rain outside it smelled of forest and water. She tilted her head back and looked up at the sky when she lowered her head again She saw a figure coming straight towards her.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 am

*cut brused and bloody Juyo mounts nightmare and hears the quite moans of the leather jackets in back crying for their moms* good days wo- *collapes from blood loss but not after nudging nightmare forward. Nightmare takes off in a gallop to the last place he has been and that means Andreina's house
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm

(She pulls a gun out of the trench coat she is wearing and heads toward the figure coming in her direction.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 pm

*galloping like the wind Nightmare is still on course to Andreina's house*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:55 pm

(The rain pellots down onto her face as she runs to the figure she starts to slw as she gets closer.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 am

*still galloping like the wind Nightmare is not affected by the rain but Juyo is bleading more and more every second the blood droping to the ground at an alarming rate*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 am

(As she gets close she spots it as a horse. She thought to herself that the horse just like juyo's horse. She stopped him and Juyo himself on the horses back bleeding to death.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 am

*nightmare winnys as he comes to stop and juyo falls off*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am

(She grabs Juyo off the ground and runs to her house.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

*nightmare winnys and juyo coughs up blood* ha ha we need to stop meeting like this
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

"Well maybe you should stop getting hurt." (She got him into the house and cleaned up his wounds.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm

*looks at you* you dont have to this you know that right ill be fine *trys to sit up*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yeah but youre the imbecile that keeps getting hurt im only half shifter come on i know very well that you need help you brat." (Pushes him back down and continues to clean the wounds.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

*laughs alittle then coughs* trust me this is nothing one time i was out for six days because of an "accadent" and im still alive
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh please I have been out for ten days with blood pouring out of my body from a vampire attack and look at me now im as healthy as nightmare and as far as i can see she is pretty healthy." (She looked down at him while finally wrapping the wounds.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

*nods* ya she is verry healthy i take care of others before i do myself and she was my dughters before she and her mother died alon with every one eles in my family so she is all i have left.*looks down sad*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"Well who was the mother?........ If you dont mind me asking?" (She blushed.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 pm

her name was ashley she had beautiful blond hair she was stubbern as a bull but i loved her all the same*looks down*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

"Im sorry about the loss bub. theres always a second chance for love in the world you just gotta wait for it." (Smiles a small smile.) "Well just be lucky yo even had a family im 26 and havent even met the right one." (Finished wrapping him and put her hand on his forehead.) "This may sting a bit." (She focused her healer half of energy on his wounds and made most of the pain go away.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 pm

*winces for a second* maby you have but you dont know it yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Point Of No Return   To The Point Of No Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Point Of No Return
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: