Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village hidden in the leaves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

village hidden in the leaves Empty
PostSubject: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm

*stands up from behind desk* welcome as you can see i am verry busy so im going to make this shor and sweet you are now in the village hidden in the leaves i am your leader but you call me hokage here there are no guns only your fighting skills,you have been traind for ninja missions. traind to stay hidden,stay quiet,and to carryout your mission. *holds out a paper* on this paper you will fill out your information once i have it i will assign you to a team to witch you will eather be leading or following. your information should include the following information:

Name:
Sex:
height:
Clan:
jutsu type:{fire,earth,water,lightning,ect.}
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 am

Name: Tessa Von Ray
Sex: Female
Height:6"1
Clan: Unknown
Jutsu type:...Fire
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Tranie
Peaches

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

The bored young woman behind the desk sighed pensievely at the paper which was handed to her. "Really?" She murmured in a bored tone, her pencil making sweeping, fluid gestures across the paper.

Name: Chiiyu Hyusai
Height: 5'7
Clan: Orphan.
Jutsu Type: Web-based, Sound-based.

Her sightless eyes raised as the sounds echoed down the hallway into waiting ears. Finally, she placed the paper down. It was finished.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 am

Young girl walks in wearing short cherry blossom print kemono(stops at the knees) with back pack on back. "Whats shaken bacon." Waves to everyone and takes paper. "Thanks." She smiles and sits down between the two ladys that are already there.

Name: Kako Yukeyma
Height: How tall do i look to you? (About Aliees hight or shorter)
Clan:Dosen't have one.
Jutsu Type: Earth/Cherry Blossoms (Flower Power)

She softly taps the lady next to her and then looks at her paper. "Um Chilyu,is it?" "Where do we put these when where done."
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 am

*takes out a paper and fills it out too*

Name: Sun Kurran
Sex:male
Height:6'2
clan:last of the Kurrans
jutsu type:master of all jutsu's

*looks up at the women infrount of him* yes i am going to be part of your team as of now im not only your hokage i am your teacher you will do as i say when i say it so that means if i tell you to run you run. our first order of business is to put you three through a bit of training and i will personaly see where you advance in your training. meaning weather your a healer,a spy, or a hand to hand combat person. {we need one of each} now i understand that each of you have a different blood line traits and that each of you are different ages but i will treat you alll the same. no special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am

Tessa nods her head and looks back down to her hands folded in her lap.
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 am

(scratchs head as you talk and sits in chair like a dog) "So do we call you sensei? Or hokage? Or Sunny?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 pm

you are to eather call me senci or hokage
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Tranie
Peaches

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Chiiyu turned her body toward the voice that had first addressed her. "I'm afraid I don't really know..." Her voice trailed off as distant footsteps reached her. She turned back around, soaking in the new sensei's words. She was a tall, slender female. Her eerily bright blue eyes shifted from a white-gray to the blue they were regularly, and she had short purple hair cropped around a pale, porcelain face. She leaned back in her seat with ease. "When do we start? Now?" She asked quietly, not gazing up at the Hokage. She barely moved, actually, and was coiled much like a snake ready to strike. In fact, there was something that was almost lingering about her.. An odd...kind of knowing sense?
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 pm

"Sense? O-k dokey Sensei." Salutes and appears to be so happy that if she had a tail it would be waging. "When do we start training???Can we start now???" Voice sounds very hyper.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 am

She keeps to herself while everyone around her keeps talking away. She never has been the social type but it may change with the new people she will be around.( She lifts her head again to examine the room. She wasnt used to being stuck in a room for long she was always out in the open and going by her own rules. She stood up from her chair and started exploring the building. She knew she was supposed to be back there listening to Hokage but she was restless from the last couple of days.) (She frowns to herself)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 pm

We will trart training tomarrow right now i have a few thing to deal with *looks at Tessa* and miss Ray would you mind staying her for a bit? the rest of you are dissmissed i will send for you in the morning
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 pm

"Roger sensei sir." She stands up and looks at the other two. "Guess I'll be seeing you both tomarrow as well?Nice meeting you see ya later!" She runs out the door but onece she gets outside she jumps onto the roof of another building and whaits for the others to leave to fallow them.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 am

She Keeps walking around the room while everyone stands to leave. She starts to head down a hallway to explore the rooms there but she suddenly heard the fall of footsteps behind her. She turns around and doesn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

*stands beside her {ashley person}* you know i knew your parents quite well infact they tought me most of the fire jutsus and i promised them that once you came of age i would watch over you thats why you havent been hurt sence you turned 12
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Thinks to herself "I wonder who these people are anyways? They seem so nice but they don't look like there from around here." She yawens sleeply wondering where to sleep and where she can get some food.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:46 pm

"I know my mother and father and father have spoken alot about you but i have never officialy met you."
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:23 pm

that would be partualy my fault you were supposed to start your training a few years ago but with what happend to your parents i made sure you were held back
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm

(She looks up her eyes still emotionless and looks to her side; nothing but another blank wall to look at. She looked back at Hokage.) "I had a pretty rough childhood, Hokage. I know since you knew my parents you think you should treat me specially but i want you to treat me like the others. I want the same hardwork and challenge. Even if i get in trouble i want the same punishment. You dont have to honor my mothers or my fathers word." (She looks away with her chin held high.) "I am more stubborn than I look buster." ( A small smile lit her lips) "I think i better head to my chambers and get showered and ready for bed im not that hungry tonight.......... Do you need anything else Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm

*he looked at her and gave a slight smile* i know you dont want special treatmeant and im not gonig to give it to you because being who you are i was going to put you through harder trainging because i know you can take it. but the one thing i do want you to do is watch after your team ok.? *nods* you can go now
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am

"Alright" (She nods back) "Ill do the best i can" ( She starts to walk away then turns around with another smile on her face.) "Goodnight, Hokage.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:12 pm

*he nods* good night Tessa *he turns and walks into his office*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm

(She walks into her chambers and heads to her bathroom grabbing a towel and wash rag on her way. She starts to get ready for the shower when a a whistle behind her drew her attention.) "Whats going on baby?" ( She turns around and scowls at Lucas.) "Hello asshole get your ass out of my room before i kick it out." (She turns around to get the doorhandle to open the door. Lucas reached over and grabbed her hand before she could do so.) "No you owe me some things and im going to get it one way or another. Dont think ill let you off that easy. Master is very impatient when he doesnt get what he wants."
"Oh go fuck your master i have nothing he needs. Roarke is nothing but a selfish snob thats using you." (He looked at her with shame.) "You better whatch your back tessa or youll never servive this world." (Then he vanished.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 pm

*sun sits behind his desk when an Anbu oppritve appears before him kneeling*

Anbu:"the team from the sand village are here as you requested"

Sun: "good and how is the rebuilding the training grounds coming?"

Anbu:"kazakage Garra took a good chunk out of it 12 years back but it will be compleated by tomarrow as you requested'

Sun:"verry well set the students in the appartments down the street and get some rest"

Anbu: *nodds and dissapears*

*smiles* "you know miss Yukeyma its impolite to evesdrop *he turns to the window where kakos person is sitting* "there is a great raman shop down the street"
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 pm

(She mumbles to herself,) " i wish i never sold my life to Roarke in the first place." (She gets in and out of the shower and goes to bed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

village hidden in the leaves
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: