Burn The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn The Stars

NO censorship and a love of all things dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village hidden in the leaves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

Location : www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.com Rest in Peace Buttons

village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 pm

(watchs then desides to just go make camp)(jumps from buidling to building inteal she is on top of the 4th hokages head and puts up a tent)*^_^*TAAAA DAAA
Back to top Go down
http://www.kakohouseofanime.forumotion.net
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:51 am

Drake: "Tessa, you should not have burnt that little boy."
(Little Tessa looks up at Drake.)
Tessa: "I didnt mean to Mestre"
(Little Tessa cries)
Drake: "Look at what you have done to him! We must kill him now! He knows what we are and what we can do!"
(Drakes voice grows louder and louder in each word.) (Tessa's sobs grow harder and louder.)
Tessa: "No Mestre. No!"
(Tessa's sobs grow harder and louder.)
Drake: "You have given me no choice. I must........."
(Drakes eyes grow wide as Tessa throws one giant fire ball at both Drake and the little boy.)
...............( Tessa opens her eyes to see them both burned to a crisp.)
Drake: " Im sorry for ....... the way i have treated you........... throughout the years. I will always .......... love you ...... li..ke a ..................daughter."
(Drakes voice fades with each word.) (Tessa cries.)
(Tessa wakes up screaming from the nightmare sweating and heaving in big breaths and with tears striken down her face. She wipes her eyes and looks out the window up at the stars.) "Im sorry. Mestre." (She lays back down and goes to sleep.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am

*leans back in chair and looks at clock* Damn its 12 already man time flyes when your working *laughs and picks up the folder containg info on all Anbu operatives* i gess its time to go to bed *throws folder down on a page with the name Cronos on it and beside his stats it says DECEASED and i look at it at one last time* good man i promise to keep her safe. *smiles and walks out locking the door*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am

(Tessa woke up 10 more times before finally she just sat in bed around midnight that night. She looked around the room thinking god Lucas wasnt coming to pester her again.Then came the sound of a knock on her door.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

(rolls in sleep and talk in sleep as well) "No go away evil bowl of ramen your tastyness will not fool me......again.." Yawns sleeply and snuggles blanket.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 am

"I swear to god lucas if thats you ill kill you. I told you im not giving you or your master anything." ( Tessa yawned and layed back against the headboard. There was no more knocks so sh figured the person was gone. She looked back to read more on her book when loud banging came at her door. She removed her covers and ran to the door. She cracked open the door walked out the figure was already running down the hall.) "Hey get back here!"
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

*hears a loud bang and walks twards it. seeing a figure running his way he looks at it intensely* what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:17 pm

( She keeps running after the silhouted figure then comes past Hokage.) "Hi, Hokage. Bye, Hokage" ( Then she keeps running after the person. She chases the man right out the door and into the court yard the figure was on top of one of the buildings when she found him.) "Well you are a prety fast runner Tessa how about fighting, are you any good at that?" ( The man looked so smug.) " What do you want with me, and how do you know my name?" (She jumped on top of the building and struck out at the man. He grab her fist and twisted it behind her back. " Do you not remember me Tessa? Im your worst nightmare............" (He leaned forward so he could whisper in her ear.) "Im your old master..........Drake." (Tessa Gasped.)
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 am

Hears bing with super sensitive ears. "FIRE WHERE!!!" Jumps up and takes off still half asleep and runs tword court yard.
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm

*in a big red puff of smoke appears behind Tessa and Drake* you know its not polite to hit a girl *laughs a bit and folds hands up behind back* so why dont you pick on some one your own size *secretly makes handsighn behind back* bring it
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am

" Hokage, dont fight him. I want answers into how hes alive and why he is after me." (She looks at Hokage pleadingly trying to get him to back down.) "And also he didnt hit me and im a pretty good size for a regular girl thank you very much." (Drake burst out laughing.) " You are still the stubborn girl i taught many years ago."
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

i can tell you how he is still alive. you see a few years ago when i was part of the Anbu black opps. we captured him and he led us to a few of the biggest criminals at the time, that year i was appointed to the office of hokage unfortunitly i see now it was a mistake to let him go. *looks at him* i cant beleave you my own brother. i rember there was a time you wouldnt hurt a fly. now you have come to hurt my best friends daughter this i can not allow. *gets in a wide stance and brings up hands and shows the hand sighn* EARTH VINE JUTSU!!!! *faster than anyone can react a vine comes out of no where with thorns on in and wrapps around Drakes legs ancering him to the ground so he cant move no mattter what.*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 pm

(Tessa stared as the man fell to the ground the news about everything hasnt kicked in yet. She closed her eyes and fire burst around Drake capturing him in the middle.)
Back to top Go down
MetalFace
Admin
MetalFace

Location : A deep dark cave waiting to jump you and eat your soul has you walk by

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:01 pm

(*^_^*its kako everyone just that i forgot aliees password so if i log out i can't make her profile cooler so right now i'm on as her but its kako)

(She gets there findly after geting lost 3 times)
Back to top Go down
https://burnthestars.forumotion.net
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

*looks at him* now whatcha gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:00 pm

( She keeps staring at Drake. She jumps into the middle of the burning circle with Drake as Hokage and Kako watch.She starts to walk towards Drake when she reaches him She closes her eyes again and focuses all her energy around the man in front of her. She looks down at him with flames in her eyes.) "You should have died a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 pm

*watches on not making a point of stoping her*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm

(She kept her heated gaze on him and they vanished. They reappeared outside of the camp with the fire circled around them still.) "Why didnt you die When i burnt you?" ( He kept staring at her.) " Answer me, Damn it!" ( He was quiet for a while longer.) "I dont know." ( He said finally.)
Back to top Go down
MetalFace
Admin
MetalFace

Location : A deep dark cave waiting to jump you and eat your soul has you walk by

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:16 pm

kako:(jogs over to hokage)"Hey sensei shoulden't we help her?"
Back to top Go down
https://burnthestars.forumotion.net
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 am

(She stared at her intently and thought about the past.) "Well if you dont know that then why are you here for me? Or are you here for someone ekse?" 'Its none of your business why i am here all you need to know is you better watch your back." ( He looked passed her as if someone was there. She turned to look back but nothing was there. She turned back around and before she new it she was falling to the ground.) "You should have fought me when you had a chance, little girl." ( He swung a punch at her as soon as she got back on her feet. She dodged. They broke out in battle right where they were standing.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am

*nodding he looks at kako* he will go to her but only to heal her this his her battle not ours *making a hand sighn and telaporting us both to wher ashley is*
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

( He stops fighting and dissapears. He reappeared right behind her and before she could lash out at him he pulled arms behind her back and kicked out her legs. She dropped to the floor and Cursed him to hell and back.) " Well apparentally you havent learned enough about fighting." (He said tauntingly. The next few seconds went by so fast she didnt know what happened. Drake was hit upside the head and then he disappeared.) " Thanks Kako."
Back to top Go down
*^_^*kako wong
Celeb Stalker
*^_^*kako wong

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Watchs closely.
Back to top Go down
Ange/Diablo
Bleeding Rose
Ange/Diablo

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

( Looks away.) "Alright ill go away. And get cleaned up and ill be out of here by the morning so i dont bring anymore damage and havoc among this place." ( walks away.)
Back to top Go down
sun_kurran
Rocker
sun_kurran

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 am

*nods* there is no need to fight a battel that is already lost. you will be ready to fight my brother in time that i promise you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: village hidden in the leaves   village hidden in the leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

village hidden in the leaves
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn The Stars :: Everything That Didnt Go Anywhere Esle :: RPGing land of fun!-
Jump to: